43 years of continuous evolution:
From Home Entertainment distributor to business diversification.
The history of the Group
The company project was born in 1977 from the shared passion, the deep experience in the sector and the entrepreneurship of the two founding partners, Emanuele Summa and Viviano Vece.
Starting as a music and video distributor for specialized shops, the Group has become a reference point at national level in the world of Home Entertainment for over 43 years of activity for the whole large-scale distribution system.
Since 2013, the company has launched a diversification policy which has led to the current corporate structure. The Group currently is made of three pillars coming from market experience, acquisition of new skills and specialized resources:
Services, Franchising and Electric Mobility.
The current structure
The Group takes advantage from over 80 high skilled employees and it has three business locations: the operational and logistical headquarters in Calderara di Reno in the province of Bologna, the commercial headquarters at the Colleoni business center in Agrate Brianza and a foreign office in China, in Shenzen, dealing with research and development on an ongoing basis and with the supervision of the entire production process.
The storage of the goods takes place on two logistic points for a total area of 10,000 m2 allowing the company to manage and deliver more than 3 million pieces per year in the whole national territory thanks also to historic collaborations with all the main active shippers.
Thanks to the long experience and the proactivity of over 40 sales agents the company is able to provide a customer consultancy service on the purchase, by managing the product exposure and related complementary marketing activities directly on site with the aim of increasing sales.
Thanks to the collaboration with over 100 merchandisers, the Group has managed 700 points of sale on a continuous and systematic basis, whether they are Large-Scale Distribution or Normal Trade.
• Accessibility, transparency, completeness and reliability of information.
• Development of long-term sustainable organizational processes able to guarantee an efficient business management and to limit the dispersion of resources.
• Confidentiality of information.
• Enhancement of human resources with respect for the person and professionalism.
• Coherent and meritocratic remuneration and contribution policies.
• Environmental Protection.
• Work Health and Safety.
• Social donation.
• Research and development.
• Enhancement of the territory and its excellences by supporting the local sporting clubs.